Saturday, November 15, 2008

a beginning, friends.

For years I have sat idly and watched the world, convinced that my opinions were wrong or pointless. I have begun this in an attempt (albeit more likely than not pathetic) to have my opinions known, and to encourage any and all to share, debate, or crucify any and all of my statements. For too long free speech has meant that people have the right to degrade and insult. I am now choosing to do nothing but use my God-given right of free speech to express frustration. These posts will not be eloquent nor will they always be grammatically correct. Moreover, it will almost never be politically correct. I will not use this to promote self, nor will I use it to document my own life unless on a politically relevant basis. These blogs should not be read by persons under the age of 18. Please use discretion while reading. These opinions are my own and only my own. I am not affiliated with this site other than being a member. Nor are my opinions influenced by anything other than personal opinion and observation. Any and all legal liability is solely my own. My own personal quest for truth has begun, friends. I hope you will all enjoy the ride with me and feel free to contact me if my views seem construed. Although I am stubborn and extremely opinionated, I am not close minded and rather enjoy debating with people no matter whom and why. Happy reading.
Sincerely Yours,
JohnnyTruth

No comments: